Choosing a Trustworthy Provider
Selecting a home care provider is one of the most important decisions you can make. When you invite someone into your home, you want to feel trust and confidence in that person.
At Partners HealthCare at Home, you can be sure that every member of your team – whether nurse, rehabilitation therapist, home health aide, social worker and others – is highly trained, trustworthy and professional. Every member of your team is fully screened and insured. They offer a level of skill that comes only with experience, and the compassion that comes with true caring.
Here are some things you may want to consider when choosing a caregiver for you or a loved one:
- How long the agency has been in the business of home care
- Whether the agency is licensed, insured and bonded
- If the agency contract with independent workers or if everyone is an employee
- If the agency’s home health aides are certified
- How the company screens employees and whether it performs background checks
- If the agency provides continuing education for employees