Join Our Team
Home Care Work Benefits
When you work for Partners HealthCare at Home, you can expect a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment, where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You can expect a rewarding career, family-friendly work schedules and an opportunity to make a difference, to have a voice and to advance your clinical practice.
You'll be working for a leading organization in communities close to where you live. It's a win-win for you and everyone you care for.
Employees at Partners HealthCare at Home can expect:
- Advanced acute care in the home
- Condensed geographic territory that allows you to see up to six patients a day
- Progressive point-of-care technology
- Great autonomy, with one-on-one patient care
- Set your own patient schedules
- Exceptional training
- Attractive, experience-based compensation
- Comprehensive benefits plan, effective day one of hire
At Partners HealthCare at Home, we recognize that your benefits can represent a significant portion of your total compensation and is an important financial resource providing security for you and your family. Employees hired into a regularly scheduled weekly position of 20 hours or more are eligible for benefits.
Our benefits start on the first day of employment and include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care Account and Dependent Care Account)
- Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA)
- Retirement Plan
Additional benefits include:
- Earned Time and Extended Sick Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development Assistance
- Direct Deposit
- Harvard University Credit Union
- Employee PERKS Program