What is Private Care
If you need home care that extends beyond services covered by medical insurance, Partners HealthCare at Home can help.
Our Private Care services provide day-to-day support to help people continue to live safely and independently in their homes. These services, such as help with personal hygiene or household chores, do not require a physician’s order and are most often paid for privately, though some long-term care insurance policies will cover private care.
Whether it’s help with your daily routine, care as you recover from surgery, or just the reassurance of a smile and a familiar face, we can help. Working together with you and your family, our Private Care team will come up with a plan that addresses your health, your lifestyle, your safety and your need for privacy.
We understand how important it is to feel comfortable with the caregivers you invite into your home. Every one of our highly trained nurses, home health aides and homemakers/companions is fully screened, insured and credentialed. They offer a level of skill that comes only with experience, and the compassion that comes with true caring.
Partners HealthCare at Home is the only home care company associated with the world-renowned Partners HealthCare, founded by Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. So you can rest assured that the care you receive is second to none.
To learn more about our Private Care services, call us at 1(800) 698-2628.
Our Private Care Services
Our Private Care Services include:
- Private Duty Nurses – Our private nurses provide health assessment and monitoring, medication management, medical treatments such as injections and wound care, and much more.
- Certified Home Health Aides – Our aides assist with necessities of living at home, from bathing, grooming and eating assistance to exercise and general mobility within the home.
- Homemakers – Our homemakers help with meal preparation, laundry and grocery shopping.
- Habilitation Therapy - Our Nursing Habilitation Therapy coaches have specialized training to employ successful strategies for improving the quality of life for Alzheimer's and dementia patients at home.
The Right Type of Care You Need
We can help you determine the right type and amount of care you need, whether it’s once a week or around the clock.
- Live-in services are available in some situations.
- We provide short-term respite care if a loved one who cares for you is temporarily unavailable.
- We can arrange for care in locations other than your home, if, for example, you’re staying at a hotel or visiting family or friends.
- We offer specialized support for complex health situation such as Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- For our non-English speaking clients, our goal is to provide caregivers who speak your primary language.
Around-the-Clock Premium Service
At Partners HealthCare at Home, we strongly believe that the needs that come with aging should not require people to give up the homes they love. That’s why we are so committed to helping seniors and those with health issues to continue living at home safely, comfortably, and with confidence.
Our 24.7 Premium Home Health Care Service provides a safe alternative to institutional living. We provide the exact combination of in-home care you need, day or night, up to 24 hours a day – from medical monitoring, to assistance with personal care and chores, to temporary care while recovering from illness, injury or surgery. Find peace of mind knowing that a skilled and compassionate caregiver is always there for you or your loved one.